During your stay in southern Finistère, be sure to come and see us at the Tourist Office in Bénodet!
Stopping by will be a real bonus for your holiday:
- A passionate and devoted team.
- We make your satisfaction our top priority.
- We’re committed to a quality approach.
- The good life in Bénodet all year long!
See us for a personalised welcome in our offices, all year long:
- In July and August: 7 days a week, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays and bank holidays)
- From March to June + September, October and French school holidays: Monday – Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to noon / 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- From November to March: Monday – Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to noon / 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- On 8 May, Pentecost and Ascension Thursday: from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
If the Tourist Office is closed, there’s a kiosk available outside for 24/7 tourist information!