The Tourist Office in Bénodet was awarded the Category 1 Tourist Office designation in December 2013 and is a member of the National Federation of Tourist Offices.
We are committed to:
- Providing easily accessible welcome and information areas.
- Simplifying your search for information.
- Providing a place for you to sit down.
- Providing free information about the local tourist sites and facilities.
- Posting and circulating our opening hours in 2 foreign languages.
- Providing you with access to tourist information 24/7 at our interactive kiosk.
- Being open at least 240 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist season and during events.
- Answering mail all year long.
- Providing a permanent information desk with staff speaking at least 2 foreign languages.
- Providing paper tourist maps and guides.
- Providing access to our tri-lingual website adapted to all types of devices.
- Providing paper tourism information and brochures translated in at least 2 languages for:
- All the registered tourism accommodations with at least the name of the establishment, address, email, website, telephone and ranking.
- Cultural, natural or leisure sites and monuments with prices, opening times, website, telephone and address.
- Events and entertainment.
- Emergency telephone numbers.
- Updating the tourist information yearly.
- Posting emergency telephone numbers outside the tourist office.
- Presenting all registered tourist facilities in the area for our customers.
- Providing access to availability in graded accommodations.
- Taking your complaints into consideration and measuring your satisfaction.
- Providing tourist information using new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile phones, GPS, etc.).
- Respecting the requirements of the Qualité Tourisme label.
- Providing you with tourist advisors speaking at least one foreign language.
- Guaranteeing accurate and current local tourism information.