Tourism and disabled people
We aim to welcome you all year round in the best conditions. The whole team is devoted to providing you with expert advice, so you can start enjoying your holiday!
Since 2009, Bénodet’s Tourist Office has the Tourisme & Handicap label for 4 disabilities.
The following is available to our visitors:
- 1 parking spot
- 1 toilet 10 m from the Tourist Office
- Level access to the Tourist Office with adapted furniture
- 1 audio induction loop for individuals with reduced ranges of hearing
- 1 presentation of Bénodet and its main facilities in braille
- 1 guide listing the accessible tourist sites in the town
- 1 adapted map of Bénodet
Our staff is trained in welcoming people with disabilities and is at your service to answer your questions and provide information on the different services offered by the town of Bénodet.
More information on our adapted offers: